Breathing difficulties have a variety of causes, many of which can create a significant level of anxiety and stress. Diet, lifestyle, exercise, and healthy living conditions play a large part in decreasing potential breathing problems, along with the regular consumption of herbals that can assist with soothing and nourishing a hypersensitive respiratory system. GanoPoly® A formulation is of valuable assistance in the following circumstances:
• Inhaled allergen intolerance: where fine particles e.g. dust, pollens, or dander affect the normal flow of breathing.
• Contact allergen intolerance: where cosmetics or lotions absorbed by the skin cause reactions which result in breathing difficulties.
• Sports and exertion: where prolonged exercise or exertion causes shortness of breath.
• Cold climatic conditions: when seasonal variations and temperature changes affect normal breathing patterns.
• Mental and emotional factors: where stress, nervous tension and anxiety adversely affect normal breathing patterns.
• Nutrient deficiencies: when low nutrient levels, in particular iron and vitamin D, may initiate breathing difficulties.
• Poor immunity: where long term poor respiratory function results in frequent infections.
Research, Composition and Extraction
GanoPoly® A is a formulated therapeutic product developed by Professor Yi Huai Gao, Honorary Riddet Fellow of the Riddet Institute of New Zealand.
Extensive research indicates that bioactive polysaccharides derived from Ganoderma mushroom combined with other active herbal ingredients can enhance and rejuvenate cell functions, including detoxification, repair, and regeneration. The pharmacological value of Alpha natural medicine formulations is centred on three fundamental features – accurate chemical composition, researched therapeutic dosage levels, and precise quantities of active ingredients. Formulation ingredients are also required to be complementary and synergistic in their actions in order to achieve safe, stable, and effective final products with maximum efficacy.
Alpha formulations are based on the prescriptions and principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine restructured to contemporary standards by utilising advanced internationally patented technology to ensure products that have maximum concentration and bio-activity with relevance to today’s specialised health requirements.
Per 500mg capsule:
Adults: 2 capsules per dose. Take 2 doses daily one hour before or after meals with water.
Children (3-12 Years): 1 capsule per dose. Take 2 doses daily one hour before or after meals with water. (For young children capsules may be opened and the contents combined with beverages or foods)
Contraindications & Precautions:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.