Laurier Organic Cotton Panty Liners 50PK
Shipping fee calculator
Unique airy soft wavy surface is so soft, comfortable and breathable that you barely feel it is there. Absorbent layer keeps you fresh and dry all day long,
Made in Japan by Kao, the pads are only 1mm thick.
1. It keeps you dry and fresh all day.
I detest the feeling of wet innerwear due to normal vaginal discharge. Panty liners keep your inner wear dry on such occasions.
2. It prevents you from wetting your pants a little when someone cracks a really funny joke.
I am always reminded of how I need to increase my kegel exercises when I have a good laughing session and realized I wet my pants. The panty liner does a great job where you continue to laugh harder and do not mind the little flow.
3. It makes for a great running buddy.
It is great to hydrate often when you are on a run, but there are those moments when you are running and notice you have lost a bit of bladder control. Panty liner to the rescue!
4. It comes to the rescue when your period shows up unexpectedly.
Carrying a panty liner in your bag is a great idea on days when your period appears unannounced and you can't get hold of a pad in time. Definitely saves you the stress of embarrassment and ruining your favourite dress.
5. It is great when you are expecting your period or on the last day of it.
Who needs a pad when you can use a panty liner that is so much more flexible and comfortable.
6. It's a great save when the bathroom you are using has run out of tissue roll.
I prefer a non-wet inner wear at all times and a panty liner always ensures that.
7. It takes the stress off a little outdoor foreplay.
If you and your partner do get a little naughty at a dinner or a theater, the pantry liner does the perfect job to hold your passion flow.